총 게시물 13건, 최근 0 건

House Church Seminar Testimony-English Ministry (Brian)

글쓴이 : 마우이 온… 날짜 : 2018-11-21 (수) 01:41 조회 : 1368

I would like to thank the members of the Maui Onnuri Church for sending me to the New Life Fellowship house church seminar in Houston. I would to talk about 3 of my experiences that I had the seminar.

The first was the incredible hospitality the New Life church members to the 85 seminar participants. The New Life Fellowship church members were very friendly, warm and welcoming to us. We each stayed at a church member’s home who also picked us up at the airport and provided us transportation while were in Houston. In my case I stayed with Paul and Sangsoo Choi. I will tell your more about later. There must have been at least a 100 or more church members that volunteered to prepare and serve us excellent meals. We had a wonder bento lunch with shrimp tempura & nigiri sushi, then prime rib for dinner, they made breakfast at the church the next morning and a great Korean BBQ lunch. The seminar was very organized, professionally done and must have taken a huge amount of work by the church. I can only describe the way the New Life church members took care of us was with genuine Aloha spirit.

The second thing I wanted to talk about part of the house church I attended in Houston. The house church I attended was at Paul & Sangsoo’s home. They had a ice breaker question about were would you like to live if not were your living now. My answer was Denver because I wanted to live some place that had 4 seasons that was in the western part of the United States closer to Hawaii. As I thought about what to write about for this report to you. I changed my mind. I think it would have to be Houston now based the graciousness of the New Life church members. Don’t worry have no plans to move to Houston.

The last thing is I would like to read you an email that my hostess Sangsoo wrote to myself and Les Lung who was a house church seminar participate from Seattle that she and Paul housed.